I am a registered nurse, a farmer and a healthy diet coach. I've worked as a nurse for 20 years. My patients have had cancer, diabetes, GI diseases, pulmonary diseases, cardiac problems, allergies, obesity, and other illnesses. My professional experience coupled with my studies about lifestyle and its effects on health enables me to develop workable plans for positive lifestyle changes.
The service I provide is not a nursing service but my professional experience will have a positive effect on my lifestyle coaching.
Things that affect my coaching:
- My love for learning about natural lifestyle and its effects on health and longevity.
- My love for teaching.
- I spend much enjoyable time experimenting with new and frequently delicious
- My nursing experience.
- My lifelong love for natural whole food.
- My personal diet at home is 100% whole food.
- My switch from a whole food vegetarian diet to a standard American diet in the early